ICED has undertaken extensive reviews of evidence available to support linkages between infrastructure delivery and economic growth. Reviews were undertaken in order to provide a valuable resource for donors designing programmes or interventions. A series of papers then analysed this evidence presenting a theory of change from activities to outcomes and economic growth impacts, constraints of emerging growth narratives, implications for programme design, and evidence gaps requiring further research.
Papers, case studies, presentations and research materials on this topic include:
- Transportation: Making the Connections – Reaching the Opportunities
- Infrastructure as a game-changer for Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Moving ahead: a new agenda for cities, infrastructure and trade
- Evidence: Energy, Productivity and Economic Growth
- Top 4 digital opportunities for urban economic growth
- Economic Growth Linkages Bibliography